All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- Description101 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT CATHOLIC MARRIAGE PREPARATION provides both an overview of the Catholic Church's position and practice with regard to weddings in the Church as well as clear responses to questions (theological and mostly n-theological) that catholic couples commonly ask when they are preparing for marriage. Written by a Catholic laywoman and a Catholic priest, this book looks at both the underlying theology and practical approaches to the Catholic wedding. The authors provide clear and readable guidance on preparations for the ceremony itself and answers to typical questions (101 of them) that arise during the first year of marriage. These include
- Author(s)Daniel Kendall,Rebecca Nappi
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleResponses to 101 Questions...
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight122 g
- Width138 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.