Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a Swipe Left Society. Dating's never been easier. ...or more difficult. 101 Questions for Single People takes a lighthearted look at the issues of dating and relationships in the modern world. Flash it to your friends, show it off at a party, or crack it open at a crowded bar full of strangers, and watch the room light up. So go ahead. Entice someone to answer one question. Because once you taste one, you'll want to devour them ALL.
- Author BiographyJ Edward Neill is the creator of the Coffee Table Philosophy series, spanning eight books and more than 600 party-ready questions. He's also published multiple novels and short stories for Kindles galaxy-wide. Catch up with J via his websites: TesseraGuild.com and DowntheDarkPath.com.
- Author(s)J Edward Neill,Jaylene Jacobus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.