All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Spreadsheet has done it again with 101 easy-to-apply Excel formulas 101 Ready-to-Use Excel Formulas is filled with the most commonly-used, real-world Excel formulas that can be repurposed and put into action, saving you time and increasing your productivity. Each segment of this book outlines a common business or analysis problem that needs to be solved and provides the actual Excel formulas to solve the problem along with detailed explanation of how the formulas work. Written in a user-friendly style that relies on a tips and tricks approach, the book details how to perform everyday Excel tasks with confidence. 101 Ready-to-Use Excel Formulas is sure to become your well-thumbed reference to solve your workplace problems. The recipes in the book are structured to first present the problem, then provide the formula solution, and finally show how it works so that it can be customized to fit your needs. The companion website to the book allows readers to easily test the formulas and provides visual confirmation of the concepts presented. * Teaches you how to implement the required Excel formula * Explains and details how the formulas work * Lets you reuse or customize the given formula to address your particular needs * Helps you make the formulas a regular part of your new, more efficient workflow Specific real-world scenarios are used to demonstrate how to most effectively apply Excel and its powerful formulas to complete tasks faster and with greater accuracy than ever before. Now you can save time, automate, and be more efficient and productive with 101 Ready-to-Use Excel Formulas.
- Author BiographyMichael Alexander is a Microsoft Excel MVP who has written several books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. Visit him at DataPigTechnologies.com. Dick Kusleika is 12-year Microsoft Excel MVP and the principal contributor at the Daily Dose of Excel blog (www.dailydoseofexcel.com). John Walkenbach is arguably the foremost authority on Excel. He has written more than 30 books, hundreds of articles on Excel, and he created the award-winning Power Utility Pak.
- Author(s)Michael Alexander,Richard Kusleika
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight328 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.