All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever stopped during life's journey to ask yourself the ultimate question, Why am I here? Your existence serves a greater purpose, but you will never reach your final destination until you recognise your reason for living. 101 Reasons to Live is an interactive journal delivering inspirational quotes designed to help you find greater purpose in your everyday living. Despite life's challenges and obstacles, God gives us a reason to live. Discover your reasons to live.
- Author BiographyLoretta Faith Harris is a prominent speaker, award-winning author, entrepreneur, and humanitarian. She is the presiding president and founder of Children's Heart Publishing. This exceptional educator possesses the ability to cultivate the gifts and talents within her young adult scholars. She is the proud recipient of various accolades in the field of education, including Distinguished Minority Educator of the Year. She currently resides in Orlando, Florida, where she is dedicated to the completion of her doctorate degree in education at Nova Southeastern University.
- Author(s)Loretta Faith Harris
- PublisherChildren's Heart Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOrlando, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Heart Publishing Company
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight334 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.