All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents love to write; teachers learn so much about students, their thinking, and skill level when writing is promoted in the classroom every day. This book offers strategies to help teachers enthusiastically guide student writing without overloading themselves or their students. When students write, teachers kw what students kw and understand plus they have information to inform the next steps of instruction. It is Win*Win*Win again and again.
- Author BiographyAs an educator of over 35 years I have had many wonderful experiences with students and teachers, from kindergarten through pre-service college students. I have witnessed the power of student writing and the empowerment and knowledge that writing provides students. My background knowledge and interaction in the classroom create a wonderful launching pad for sharing these tested-on-students-and-their-teachers writing techniques.
- Author(s)Gini Cunningham
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.