Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow job seekers or any professional pursuing advancement can masterthe skills needed to prepare for and win interviews with Kramer's 101 SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWING STRATEGIES. Written by an expert career coach and clinical psychologist, this unique book applies the latest research in learning strategies and social intelligence to equip job candidates for interviewing success. This book walks readers through the most important parts of preparing for and effectively managing an interview, including attitude, tactics, and follow-up actions. From basic tips, such as testing the route to the interview to ensure timely arrival, to more advanced insights such as how to guide the interview into a conversation rather than an interrogation, job candidates will find invaluable insights that can make the difference in interviewing or job-promotion success. This book's specialized kwledge and scientifically proven strategies equip job seekers at any level with the skills to approach interviews with confidence, impress the interviewer, and win the job.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished career coach and consultant, Eric P. Kramer, M.Ed. has used his clinical psychology background and extensive business experience to help thousands of individuals manage and advance their careers. Kramer started his career as a clinical psychologist before becoming a thriving entrepreneur in software development and a sought-after career consultant. He has worked for both large and small companies, including serving as senior career consultant and career center manager for two of the country's largest career transition firms. As a senior consultant, Kramer worked with hundreds of job searchers individually and in groups, teaching them job search skills and coaching them through their interviews. Based on his background in psychology and through his work with transitioning professionals, Kramer has become an interview expert. Kramer has authored two books, published by Cengage Learning, 101 SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWING STRATEGIES and 101 SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING STRATEGIES, and publishes a blog, Interview Your Best. Kramer is also the developer of the iBest Interview Presentation-- www.interviewbest.com--and Tweets as @InterviewBest. Eric earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Hartford and a master's degree in counseling psychology from American University. He is trained in Positive Psychology Coaching and is licensed as a psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Eric Kramer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date19/02/2016
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.