All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for children aged 10 to 12. What's the difference between magma and lava? How can you measure latitude and longitude? Why do geography questions make my head pound? Sometimes geography can feel like a huge mass of info to learn and remember. But it's actually an incredibly important way to make sense of our complex and unpredictable world. From glaciers and global warming to latitude and longitude, this book goes right to the point, providing students with 101 of the most important geographic facts they'll need to kw. It's fast, it's fun, and it's the perfect introduction to a subject that's cooler than kids ever imagined!
- Author(s)Sarah Stanbury
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2 colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.