101 Things Your Dad Never Told You about Men: The Good, Bad, and Ugly Things Men Want and Think about Women and Relationships by Bruce Bryans (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover What Quality Men Desperately Need From the Woman They Love and Desire Let's face it; your Dad probably couldn't tell you exactly how to be a good wife or a good girlfriend to keep a really great guy helplessly in love with you. Maybe the topic of how to please your husband in bed would have been too awkward a conversation, or perhaps talking about the emotional needs of a man was beyond his comfort level to share. Whatever the reason, your good old Dad probably never told you the ugly truth about what men want from women. But today that's all going to change. If you're clueless when it comes to understanding men in relationships or if you want to kw what men want from women, this book is going to fill in the gaps of kwledge where your Dad might have failed to do so. Find Out Exactly What Men Want and How Men Think About Women and Relationships If you feel powerless when it comes to dating and relating to men, then you probably just don't understand what a good man really wants from a woman. The type of guys that make phemenal boyfriends and spectacular husbands are rare, and their needs are quite different from average men. The problem with a lot of relationship advice books is that they give general advice to women about understanding men. The purpose of this book however, is to help women to understand t just any man, but high-quality, mature, masculine men. These are the men that prefer to be with high-quality, mature, feminine women. And these are the men that prefer a passionate, fun, committed relationship with a phemenal woman instead of a one-night-stand. Become the Woman Men Adore and Never Want to Leave If you're interested in learning how to be a good wife or girlfriend to a high-quality man, this book will help you to understand what men really want from women. Even if you're trying to find Mr. Right, you're going to get an all-access pass into the minds of these kinds of men so that you can figure out how to please a man and keep him hooked on you...for good. You'll get an insider's look into what high-quality men want and think about women and relationships. But most importantly, you'll learn how to influence the man of your dreams because you'll kw exactly what makes him tick. Here's what you're going to learn inside:
- Find out how to choose a boyfriend who won't waste your time. You'll discover the best way to go about finding Mr. Right to avoid unnecessary heartache.
- How to get a guy to like you by using your irresistible feminine influence over him.
- Insights into what men want in a woman so that you can better please your man and keep him happy (and loyal).
- How to make your husband (or future husband) happy and some key insights into what will make him more attentive to you.
- Discover how to make a man fall helplessly in love with you by getting him to open up emotionally. (Hint: He actually kws that if you can get in his heart, he's all yours)
- Learn how to keep a man interested in you so that your relationship continues to evolve to the next level.
- How to be a good wife or girlfriend by understanding the deep (and secret) emotional needs of a man in committed relationship.
- The ugly truth about how men think when it comes to long-term sexual attraction in a relationship.
- Tips on how to make him fantasize about you by making him feel as if you're the only woman in the world worth his time and attention.
- And much, much more...
- Author(s)Bruce Bryans
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.