All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing worse than being boring, except for being old and boring! This exciting new book will help teens discover 101 ways to live life to its fullest before it's too late. The interactive format contains fill-in pages, checklists, and adhesive stars to place on each page when the suggested task has been completed. Both entertaining and educational, this book suggests trying some of the following: * #26 Help Save the Planet * #36 Start a Blog* #7 Prepare Yourself for Fame * #30 Make a Movie* #39 Be a Genius * #14 See a Ghost* #69 Make a Scene in Public * #74 Become a SpySo, what are you waiting for? Get going and get this perfect gift for a teen in your life!
- Author BiographyRICHARD HORNE is a designer of books, album covers, magazines, and greeting cards, and the author of the bestselling 101 Things to Do Before You Die. Before he is old and boring he would like to walk in dinosaur footprints in Utah. He lives in London, England.www.101thingstodo.co.ukHELEN SZIRTES is an editor and holds a degree in English Literature from Oxford. Before she is old and boring she would like to learn to speak Hungarian fluently. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Helen Szirtes,Richard Horne
- PublisherWalker & Company
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width112 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.