All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom animal tracking and survival skills to using a compass and growing vegetables, 101 Things to Do Outside is the perfect guide for young explorers and aspiring adventurers longing for a taste of the great outdoors. Right outside your front door, there's a world bursting with adventures just waiting to be explored. This pocket-sized book is overflowing with things to try, do, learn, and remember (plus it has a handy checklist!). Includes helpful step-by-step illustrations and plenty of activities and lessons. Actvities include: Outdoor games such as beach basketball and giant chess; Outdoor art projects such as build a hammock and making bark rubbings; Outdoor nature activities such as bug hunting and fossil hunting; Outdoor gardening activities such as planting a boot garden and creating an herb window box; Outdoor exploring activities such as cooking on a campfire and sending message with a flashlight. The fourth installment of the 101 Things series encourages children to step away from the computer screen and experience nature firsthand from their very own backyards.
- Author BiographyThe creative team of Weldon Owen create visually splendid, mind-expanding books that nurture a wide range of readers' passions, be they practical, creative, adventurous, or all-out fun.
- Author(s)Creative Team of Weldon Owen
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title101 Things
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.