All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake an informative journey of 101 things to do and see in the popular summer playground island of Martha's Vineyard, off the coast of Massachusetts. Through 231 stunning photographs, explore the streets lined with majestic white-clapboard captains' mansions in Edgartown, reach for the brass ring on a Victorian carousel in Oak Bluffs, hike the scenic clay cliffs in Aquinnah, pick blueberries right from the bush in Chilmark, and feast on a freshly steamed lobster as the sun sets over the fishing village of Menemsha. Whether it's your first trip to the island or you're a frequent visitor, you are sure to find something new and exciting that Martha's Vineyard has to offer.
- Author BiographyGary J. Sikorski is a freelance photographer who has worked in the tourist-related industry on Marthas Vineyard and Cape Cod for several decades. He has photographed virtually every country in Western Europe, as well as parts of South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Hawaii. Outside photography, Gary is a restaurateur who has created and owned three different eating and drinking establishments throughout his career. He is also recognized as one of the worlds foremost experts on facial muscle exercise.
- Author(s)Gary J. Sikorski
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width254 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.