All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel with local resident and photographer Gary J Sikorski on a tour of 101 things to do and see in this beautiful coastal state. Kwn for its sandy beaches and quaint seaside towns, the smallest state contains many big wonders. Through more than 300 stunning photographs, explore cramped antique shops in Chepachet, climb historic lighthouse towers on Narragansett Bay, marvel at lavish Great Gatsby-era mansions in Newport, visit world-class art galleries in Providence, climb the rocky cliffs on Block Island, and feast on freshly steamed lobster with the ocean breeze blowing through your hair in Bristol. Captions and text include helpful tips from a local's perspective and other useful information. Handy maps of the state, Newport, Providence, and Block Island are also included. Whether its your first trip to the Ocean State or you are a local, you are sure to find something new and exciting that Rhode Island has to offer.
- Author BiographyGary J. Sikorski is a freelance photographer who currently resides in Rhode Island. He has photographed virtually every country in Western Europe, as well as parts of South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Hawaii.
- Author(s)Gary J. Sikorski
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note303 colour photos
- Weight838 g
- Width255 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.