All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents and discusses a wide variety of principles involved in being an Adult Basic Education tutor. It is a highly personalized view of the field, irreverent in the sense of expressing certain views that are t necessarily those in the mainstream. Readers can peruse these 101 brief essays, accepting those ideas that appear acceptable, questioning those they regard as questionable, and rejecting those they judge rejectionable. The style is informal and colloquial to the point of being breezy, in contrast to the more academic approaches to the field. It is, at least, I believe, an entertaining way for a prospective (or working) tutor to spend an hour or so on a rainy afteron.
- Author BiographyThe author holds an M.S. degree in journalism, has taught college level courses in writing, and has been an ABE tutor for many years.
- Author(s)R C Landes
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.