All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- Description101 Ways To Do ABA is an easy to understand collection of effective Applied Behavior Analysis strategies to handle persistent, challenging behaviors. This exciting book covers everything from tantrums, to self-stimulatory behaviors, to attending to the teacher in a classroom, to dining out in restaurants... all from an Applied Behavior Analysis perspective.
- Author BiographyTameika Meadows' first book, 101 Ways To Do ABA, is a fun and comprehensive book covering all kinds of behavioral challenges in children with special needs from spitting, to refusing to share with others. Tameika has a passionate heart for children with Autism and believes that when done correctly, Applied Behavior Analysis can bring about broad, lasting improvements in behavior. Tameika has been working to help children and adolescents with Autism learn since 2001. When she's not updating her I love ABA blog, traveling for speaking engagements, or training ABA therapists, Tameika enjoys reading, cooking, and bowling.
- Author(s)Tameika Meadows
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.