All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with science activities, jokes, and fun facts, 101 Ways to Gross Out Your Friends appeals to young scientists with an irreverent sense of humor. 101 Ways to Gross Out Your Friends features tons of gross-themed activities, jokes, and fun facts that t only entertain young readers, but also have a definitive scientific basis. From making slimy st to gorilla poop, the hands-on activities mixed with funny jokes and how-to steps and descriptions make this title an engaging and delightfully gross way to introduce science to children.
- Author BiographyJULIE HUFFMAN and JENAVIEVE BROWN are ShopGibberish, a mother/daughter team from Los Angeles. Julie teaches high school chemistry as a full time occupation and truly enjoys working with both high-achieving and struggling students. She also recently started teaching a University class. Jenavieve is a full-time student getting ready to attend a University in Northern California.
- Author(s)Julie Huffman
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series Title101 Series for Kids
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note350 color photos
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.