All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecreational reads that have educational curriculum relevance, including appeal for reluctant girl readers. Each title is full of things to do and offers fun ideas as well as advice on each topic. Fun stories that demonstrate real-life issues will appeal to the reader.
- Author(s)Deborah Underwood
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series Title101 Ways
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.