All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing says good manners like an elegantly crafted thank-you te, whether on paper or by e-mail. This refreshed and reissued etiquette classic--w updated with new information for the digital age--provides all the dos and don'ts, along with a perfectly phrased thank-you for every occasion, from weddings and baby showers to business interviews and charity events. This indispensable guide will make sure you're never at a loss for words of appreciation. Endorsed by the Protocol School of Washington.
- Author BiographyKelly Browne has written hundreds of thank-you notes in her personal, social, and professional life. With an extensive background in the social graces, she has received numerous awards for her outstanding volunteer service with the community, including the prestigious United States President's Volunteer Service Award. In addition, she holds several pageant titles, is a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and is authorized by the esteemed Protocol School of Washington(R) to teach Modern Manners for Children. A former film and television development executive, Ms. Browne earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Cinema and Television Arts as well as a Master of Arts degree in Communication/Screenwriting from California State University at Northridge.
- Author(s)Kelly Browne
- PublisherPlain Sight
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlain Sight
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.