All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther follow-up to Fair Winds' successful 101 Ways to Work Out on the Ball , this book targets ather piece of inexpensive, yet powerful equipment - dumbbells. Many people buy them, but either use them incorrectly or t at all, because they're t sure how. This book gives 101 different exercises for upper and lower body that you can do in the gym or at home. Strength training can actually change the shape of your body, improve your metabolism, and build bone strength - but most women aren't sure how to do it. This book makes it easy to reap the ermous benefits of weight training in your own home.
- Author BiographyCindy Whitmarsh holds a B.A. in Corporate and Community Fitness. She is an ACE certified instructor, served as Group Exercise manager for Frogs Club from 1995 to 1998, and founded Ultrafit Nutrition Systems in 1997. She has starred in numerous exercise videos and DVDs, and is the fitness and nutrition expert for radio and TV in San Diego. She is the author of UltraFit, and lives in San Diego, CA.
- Author(s)Cindy Whitmarsh
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note50 photos
- Weight459 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.