All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for young athletes, this manual contains a wide range of progressive practice drills to help players develop. Fun, educational and challenging, all drills are illustrated and cover the essential technical skills, including: warming uprunningjumpinghurdlingthrowingAs well as easy-to-follow instructions, each drill contains information on the equipment needed, the space required, how to construct a safe and effective training session and how to organise the athletes.
- Author BiographyJohn Shepherd is a qualified coach in a number of sports and coaches athletes to Olympic standard. He is also a sports journalist, writing for a number of health and fitness magazines.He has written two leading titles for A&C Black: Ultrafit and The Complete Guide to Sports Training.
- Author(s)John Shepherd
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.