All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of practical and tactical advice for college grads and anyone else with eyes on a TV career, as offered from executives and writers and directors and dozens of other insiders who made their ways onto and then up the Hollywood ladder.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Philadelphia, Jim McKairnes is a Los Angeles-based TV executive and writer who also serves as an adjunct instructor of Television Studies at DePaul University in Chicago. He was Senior Vice-President, Program Planning and Scheduling, at CBS Television from 1993 to 2006, and Senior Vice-President, Comedy Development, at CBS Studios from 2008-2010. He has been published in the Los Angeles Times and USA Today, among other publications. And he is also author of the memoir THE SHEEP IS WHAT MAKES IT FUNNY: FROM PHILADELPHIA TO CBS, HOW I FOUND MYSELF IN TELEVISION.
- Author(s)Jim McKairnes
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.