All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic collection of history poems that conjure up the sights, sounds and smells of the past - both the great events and battles, and ordinary day-to-day activities. Ties in with the history curriculum for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. There are poems about prehistoric times, mammoths, the Stone Age, the Bronze Age, ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Alfred the Great, Normans, King Harold, William the Conqueror and the Battle of Hastings.
- Author BiographyBrian Moses performs his poetry and percussion show in schools, libraries, theatres and festivals around the UK and overseas. Over a million copies of his poetry books and anthologies for Macmillan have been sold, including A Cat Called Elvis, Behind the Staffroom Door and Brian Moses' School Report. www.brianmoses.co.uk Roger Stevens is a children's author and poet who visits schools, libraries and festivals performing and running workshops. Roger also runs the Poetry Zone, a website for children and teachers: www.poetryzone.co.uk Brian Moses and Roger Stevens have also collaborated on What Are We Fighting For? New Poems about War and 100% Unofficial! Olympic Poems for Macmillan Children's Books.
- Author(s)Brian Moses,Roger Stevens
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight119 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.