All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClick on the Eureka! Eleven Plus Exams link above for the full series for 2015/2016: Practice Exam Papers covering Comprehension, Verbal, Non Verbal and Numerical Reasoning 11+ Confidence Book 1 11+ Confidence Book 2 11+ Confidence Book 3 11+ Confidence Book 4 Verbal Reasoning Training Workbooks covering Synyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Cloze The 1000 Word Brain Boost Part 1 The 1000 Word Brain Boost Part 2 Maths and Numerical Reasoning Challenging Training Workbooks with Tips and Tricks Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Book 1 Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Book 2 Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Book 3 __________________________________________________________________________ 11+ Confidence: Practice Exam Papers Practice is the key to success. Pupils need experience in deciding and documenting their answers efficiently. They need total familiarity with the spectrum of multiple choice questions, and with the layout of question papers and response sheets. The Eureka! 11+ Confidence series of Exam Papers provides: Question papers laid out in modern, multiple-choice format Answer sheets laid out in modern format (in places requiring digit-by-digit entry) Full answers with explanations Supplementary books giving very detailed methods, tips and tricks on the more challenging aspects of Numerical Reasoning In supporting your child's preparation for the exam: Do as much exam paper practice as possible. Variety helps retain attention. Cut out the multiple choice answer sheet and use it to record the answers. Maximizing authenticity w minimizes exam-day anxiety. Do these practice exams formally: seated alone, away from television and radio. Immediately afterwards, encourage the pupil to mark their own work. Insist on discussing the questions which were t answered correctly. Do t set aside any errors as silly mistakes. All mistakes are silly. The key to 11+ is attention to seemingly small details. Doing exam papers is a learning opportunity. Underline the importance of discovering how errors were made and how they may be prevented in future. Tips, tricks and (most of all) systematic approaches for avoiding the major traps at 11+ are given in the associated Eureka! Challenging Maths and Numerical Reasoning Exam Questions for 11+ series of books. Thoughtful support from parents can be crucial for pupils in the run-up to examinations. Use the Eureka! Practice Exam Papers and Numerical Reasoning training books to help them reach their full potential.
- Author(s)Eureka! Eleven Plus Exams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.