Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionYear Six is an important year in the life of any child. In the last year of Junior school, children and their parents look forward to Senior school and new questions arise: - Does my child need extra help with his English? - Her class teacher just doesn't have time to help her with the basics. - He just can't seem to get started with story writing. - Her stories are lovely but she can't manage a time limit! - I am considering putting him in for an examination to a selective school, but is his English good eugh? - She hasn't a clue about comprehensions. If you share any of the concerns listed above then this is the book for you. It is A Parent?s Toolkit written to enable parents and children to work together on all aspects of English at the Key Stages Two/Three level i.e. the transition from Year Six to Seven and all that that means in terms of English for Senior school work. It is also specifically aimed at children who are going to take entrance examinations at 11+.
- Author BiographyKatherine Hamlyn has taught English to children and adults for more than twenty-five years. She has much experience in helping parents choose the right senior school for their child and in helping children with English work at this important stage in their education.
- Author(s)Katherine Hamlyn
- PublisherLucas Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucas Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.