All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- Description11 ESSENTIALS OF EFFECTIVE WRITING, International Edition is organized around the eleven characteristics of quality writing. The integration of the writing process and extensive exercises provides students with the foundation they need to be successful writers in their academic, personal, and professional lives. Clear, succinct explanations and a variety of visuals and examples help students easily remember the eleven essential qualities of writing as they learn to apply them to their own writing. Each chapter features a checklist so students can evaluate their writing for successful use of one of the eleven qualities and suggested activities designed to specifically highlight academic, professional, and personal applications.
- Author BiographyAnn Marie McNeely serves as Dean of the Developmental Education Division of Western Piedmont Community College in Morganton, North Carolina, where she teaches developmental writing and study skills courses. She has also worked as a freelance writer and editor in textbook publishing since 2000. Ann Marie has a BA and an MA, both in English, from the University of Central Florida. In addition, she earned her Developmental Education Specialist certification from the Kellogg Institute at Appalachian State University. Her passion is helping students develop the attitudes, knowledge, and skills they need to achieve their personal, academic, and professional goals. She loves to read, travel, learn, and spend time with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Ann Marie Radaskiewicz McNeely
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2013
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight459 g
- Width185 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.