All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of multiple choice tests is representative of the short numerical reasoning section of contemporary multi-discipline 11+ CEM tests, which typically have two papers. One paper usually contains short, quick-fire questions, the other has a section of longer worded numerical reasoning problems. This Short Numerical Reasoning for CEM Multiple Choice book addresses the former. The suggested time provided for each paper is based on conventional classroom testing sessions. Certain regions and schools within them work only with the multiple choice format. A hallmark feature of CEM is a cascade of questions to be answered in a very short amount of time. This book provides excellent preparation and a most relevant suite of questions - and answers - in the multiple choice format. Quick-fire multiple choice numerical reasoning problems testing kwledge and skills; Excellent preparation for quick-fire CEM-style practice; Peer-compare on-line access code enclosed for complete interactive evaluation; Fully classroom-tested by over 5.000 kids; The most relevant and up-to-date practice tests; Ample training for any level of 11 plus exam and suitable also for independent schools testing. Students requiring publications that address the longer, multi-part worded numerical reasoning questions will benefit from the 11+ Essentials Numerical Reasoning Book 1 and Book 2. This series of mini-tests is representative of the numerical reasoning section of contemporary multi-discipline 11 plus exams that typically cover several subjects such as verbal and n-verbal reasoning, comprehensions and numerical reasoning. The introduction of the new and fast-developing CEM and hybrid exam styles has only served to widen and grow this important niche market, yet unlike ElevenPlusExams few publishers are in a position to address it with such relavant, up-to-date and, crucially, classroom-tested material.
- PublisherThe University of Buckingham Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleFirst Past the Post
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationBuckingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe University of Buckingham Press
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.