All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese books boost comprehension, word power and creative writing skills and prepare children for 11+, 12+ and 13+ State Grammar entrance and Common Entrance and scholarship examinations for Independent Schools. This series of books is designed to be used in sequence and is to be used after completing the Spelling and Vocabulary series.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Activity and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran,Warren J. Vokes
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Content NoteCartoons
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson,Katrina MacKay
- Illustrator(s)Paul Moran
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.