All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWords are the ammunition of writing, speaking and thinking. Widen your child's vocabulary. This series will: build a child's spelling & vocabulary expertise; boost verbal reasoning, comprehension & word power skills; provide a wider vocabulary for creative writing. It offers essential spelling and vocabulary skills for state 11+ examinations and independent schools examinations. All books are rigorously classroom tested. Methodologies have been used in AE Tuition classes for over 20 years. Course covers foundation, intermediate and advanced level material. Foundation level: 3 books = 1,380 words; Intermediate level: 4 books = 1,840 words; Advanced level: 5 books = 2,200 words; total series: 12 books = a working vocabulary of over 5,400 words. All words in each book are listed alphabetically at the back of each book. Answers, progress chart and certificate of achievement are included. The whole series is designed to be completed over one school year. Child learns 20 new words each day. Fun element includes picture theme pages. Cartoon characters capture child's interest.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran,Warren J. Vokes
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byMark Schofield
- Illustrator(s)Paul Moran
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.