All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelling your business is probably the most significant financial and professional event in your entire life. The process can be intimidating and complex. In 11Things You Absolutely Need to Kw About Selling Your Business, John F. Dini, serial entrepreneur, successful business broker, coach and consultant to thousands of business owners, takes you step-by-step though the process of selling your company. John's frank and open style developed though years of straight from the shoulder conversations with entrepreneurs, gives you the tools you need to prepare, market, and sell your business at the best price. Completely updated and illustrated with real-life stories from John's own experience, this second edition of 11Things You Absolutely Need to Kw About Selling Your Business is an even more valuable addition to every business owner's reference library.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Dini, CMBA, CExP, CBI is widely recognized as one of the nation's leading experts on business ownership. He is a consultant and coach to hundreds of business owners, CEOs and Presidents of companies. John is an outlier in coaching business owners, having delivered over 10,000 hours of face-to-face, personal advice to entrepreneurs. In addition, his more than 30 years of experience in entrepreneurial management includes having owned and operated numerous start-up or turnaround companies. John founded and operates the most successful peer group franchise in North America, overseeing 15 monthly meetings of business owners' groups under the auspices of The Alternative Board(r). He holds a BS in Accounting from Rutgers University, a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University, is a Certified MBA, and holds six additional certifications in exit planning, business brokerage, behavioral analysis, medical practice management, facilitation and coaching. Mr. Dini writes numerous articles on business topics for newspapers and magazines, in addition to his weekly column on business ownership Awake at 2 o'clock in the morning? and his opinion blog Awake at 3 o'clock. He speaks frequently to business groups and national associations, and is a 10-year member of Jim Blasingame's Braintrust, appearing regularly on The Small Business Advocate nationally syndicated radio program as an expert in the issues of business ownership.
- Author(s)John F Dini
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.