All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGallery i8 is Iceland's most prominent gallery of modern art. Now, on the occasion of its eleventh birthday, the contributors to this volume reflect on the path travelled. This retrospective consists partly of commentaries from Eva Heisler, Halldor Bjorn Rulfsson, Gudbergur Bergsson and Sigurdur Gudmundsson. Also included in this title is a selection from the gallery archives that paints a coherent picture of the body of works exhibited over the years. Put together, these sections clearly portray the results of pioneering work that i8 has done in the past decade.
- Author Biographyedited by Audur Jorundsdottir
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationReykjavik
- Country of PublicationIceland
- Content Note130 colour illustrations
- Edited byAudur Jorundsdottir
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.