All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy books are all easy reads. In fact you can read them even if you are in a crisis and often in one sitting. They are all full of questions, statements and short sentences as well as quotes, t to mention lots of help to finding your way and stay on track to well-being. They all have lots of room for contemplation and your own tes. I Love? You 110 Ways to Detect a Bad Relationship is a must read! It is such a fantastic book. The questions are insightful and very necessary to ask. I kw that anyone that reads this book will learn so much about themselves and gain the wisdom needed to build better long term relation-ships. Chizoma Cluff Nosiri, Editor-In-Chief and Self-Esteem Guru I wish I'd had this book when I was 16/17, right before I married my ex-husband. If I'd asked myself these questions, learned the signs of an abuser, or even just met someone who could enlighten me to abuse and that it existed, things may have been a little different. If you're getting into a relationship or want to, this is a fantastic book to get in order to ask yourself very specific questions. If you feel like something is off with the person you're dating, then trust yourself! This book should be a part of a workshop for high school students in order to begin preventing abusive relationships while people are still young eugh to learn and change with minimal resistance. I hope everyone who wants to learn more about healthy relationships picks up this book and seriously considers the questions asked within these pages. Jennifer-Crystal Johnson, Author of Strangers with Familiar Faces, USA As someone who has been bullied several times and also spent 5 years in an abusive relationship - your book is brilliant! Lisa Phillips, Amazing Coaching, Australia If I had one wish it would be to give this to every child before she's even born! It might be depressing to give a pregnant momma this for a baby shower but I think it would save a lot of lives since most women who are killed are killed by their intimate partners. Angela Lee, The Healing Place, USA I wish I would listen to your every word and make my brain comprehend what you write so brilliantly. Louise Flach Hasle, Author, Retired Diplomat, Washington DC, w living in France ... Have you ever been in a bad relationship or kwn someone in one? Is it hard to understand why? How did you end up there? Why do you remain when it is so obviously bad? 110 Ways to Detect a Bad Relationship is designed to make you aware of how you feel because if you can't feel how you are, you can't move on. This will help you. My books are all easy reads. In fact you can read them even if you are in a crisis and often in one sitting. They are all full of questions, statements and short sentences as well as quotes, t to mention lots of help to finding your way and stay on track to well-being. They all have lots of room for contemplation and your own tes.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1962, Danish. Lived in the USA from 1984 to 1990. Author, Artist, Teacher, Speaker, Counselor. Single mother of three and twice divorced, which is why she knows what she is talking about when it comes to what not to do relationship wise.
- Author(s)Henriette Eiby Christensen
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byVern Reo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.