Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dustin Thomason, co-author of bestselling phemen The Rule of Four, 12-21 is an edge-of-your-seat vel charting a heroic race to save the world. And as the fateful date approaches, 12-21 is the vel all readers will be talking about. An ancient prophecy foretells that the world will end on 21 December 2012 ...In Central America, a treasure hunter discovers a Maya relic - a mysterious and ornate codex - but when he smuggles it into the US, he brings with him an old and deadly secret ...Early in December 2012, the codex comes to Chel Manu, a Maya world authority. She is torn between the chance to translate the codex herself and her duty to alert the authorities. Meanwhile, in an LA hospital, an unkwn man is dying of a rare, contagious disease. When Dr Gabriel Stanton is called in, he realises that this is ordinary infection - and it will spread uncontrollably. Stanton and Chel must race to decipher the codex's secrets and prevent the prophesied apocalypse ...12-21 is a thrilling debut, marking the arrival of Dustin Thomason as a major solo talent. Praise for Dustin Thomason: 'One part The Da Vinci Code, one part The Name of Rose ...A blazingly good yarn' San Francisco Chronicle 'Weaves together the past and present seamlessly, I enjoyed it tremendously' Observer Dustin Thomason graduated from Harvard College and received his MD from Columbia University. He is the co-author of the international bestseller The Rule of Four and has written and produced several television series, including Lie to Me. He lives in Venice Beach, California.
- Author BiographyDustin Thomason co-wrote the number one International and New York Times bestseller, The Rule of Four. He earned his BA in Anthropology from Harvard College and his Medical Degree from Columbia University. He has written and executive-produced the American television series The Evidence and Lie to Me. He lives and works in Los Angeles. 12-21 is Dustin's first solo novel.
- Author(s)Dustin Thomason
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.