All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story behind the first 10 amendments to the US Constitution. Each spread provides information about the context, wording, and lasting effects of the document paired with interesting sidebars, questions to consider, and historical images.
- Author(s)N/A,Tracey E Dils,Tracey E Dis
- Publisher12-Story Library
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExamining Primary Sources
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint12-Story Library
- Weight45 g
- Width170 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.