All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tranquil vignettes of oyster harvesting to tumultuous scenes from historic naval battles, this collection boasts a glorious variety of seascapes. Featured paintings include Winslow Homer's Breezing Up, 1876, and Frederic Leighton's 1868 masterpiece, Actaea, The Nymph of the Shore, in addition to works by Manet, Cassatt, Hassam, and many others.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Electronic Clip Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width209 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byCarol Belanger Grafton
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.