Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionUsing some of the most famous symbols and attractions in the Garden State, this chunky board book helps young readers learn to count to 10. The Camden Aquarium, the George Washington Bridge, diners, the famous beaches of the Jersey Shore, and many more are all depicted in bright colors and detailed design. 123 New Jersey also includes a location page where parents can find all the symbols and landmarks in the book as well as a list of conversation starters that will help parents begin a lively talk with their kids about the Garden State.
- Author BiographyPuck is the author of the Cool Counting Books series, the Doodle Books series, My Foodie ABC, and New York Baby, and has worked as a writer, an editor, and a translator for national publications and publishing houses. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- PublisherDuo Press LLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuo Press LLC
- Content Noteillus
- Weight224 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.