All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking basic numbers fun to learn, this board book has young readers count from 1 to 10 using some of the most famous symbols and attractions in Washington, DC. The U.S. Capitol, the White House, the Washington Monument, the Museum of Natural History, and the Farmers' Market at Dupont Circle are all depicted here using beautiful illustrations, vivid colors, and detailed design. 123 Washington D.C. also includes a location page where parents can find all the symbols and landmarks in the book, as well as a list of conversation starters that will help parents to begin a fun talk with their kids about our nation's capital.
- Author BiographyPuck is the author of the Cool Counting Books series, which includes 123 Boston, 123 California, 123 Chicago, 123 New York, 123 Philadelphia, 123 San Francisco, 123 Texas, and 123 USA. He has worked as a writer, editor, and translator for national publications and publishing houses. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- PublisherDuo Press LLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleCool Counting Books
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuo Press LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.