All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's because of food allergies, celiac disease, or dietary preferences, more and more people want to eliminate gluten from their diet. Many are looking for hearty, flavor-packed vegetarian and vegan options to increase their energy and make healthy choices for their families and the environment. At last, Carol Fenster - one of the country's foremost experts on special diets and an author of several popular gluten-free cookbooks - answers the call of a growing market of at-home cooks. In 125 Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes , Fenster applies her proven kitchen prowess to creating quick-and-easy vegetarian recipes that are sensational and healthful. From snacks and appetizers like Baked Kale Chips, to filling dinners like Chili Cornbread Casserole and Eggplant Parmesan Stacks, to decadent desserts like All-American Cherry Pie and Chocolate Brownies, 125 Vegetarian Gluten-Free Recipes is the perfect addition to any gluten-free kitchen.
- Author BiographyCarol Fenster, Ph.D., the founder of Savory Palate, Inc., a resource for people with food allergies, celiac disease, autism, and other medical conditions that require a special diet, has written five special-diet cookbooks. She regularly appears on the Health Network's Food for Life cooking show and has been featured in Woman's World, Natural Health, and Vegetarian Times.
- Author(s)Carol Fenster
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/11/2013
- Weight422 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.