All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionHe who finds a wife finds a good thing does t mean every woman qualifies as a good wife.
- Author BiographyMary Colbert is the wife of Dr. Don Colbert. They have two sons, six grandsons, and one granddaughter. One of eight children raised in a military home, she attended Oral Roberts University where she met her husband. Mary is a graduate of Rhema Bible School and is an ordained minister. Along with her husband of 35 years, she co-authored the New York Times bestseller Seven Pillars of Health. The Colberts live in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Mary Colbert
- PublisherWorthy Latino
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorthy Latino
- Weight213 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.