All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA winged, headless goddess from the third century; a gigantic tube of toothpaste; a tribal mask; a Buddha of solid gold - these are some of the creations featured in this book of sculptures that children will be able to learn from whilst having fun. Children naturally respond to shape, size, texture and colour, and will hugely enjoy this close look at thirteen of the world's most fascinating sculptures, including works by Michelangelo, Rodin, Giacometti, and Bourgeois. Shaped from wood, stone, metal and plastic, these artworks tell us much about the culture in which they were created. Each page is filled with colourful photographs and accessible information about the work, the artist who created it and the world in which it was made. Various games and puzzles enhance this introduction to three-dimensional masterpieces, which is certain to whet its young readers' appetites for more.
- Author(s)Angela Wenzel
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note60
- Weight590 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.