All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFairies never forget... Happy with life at Elvesden Mar, Rowan is doing her best to put the past behind her. But it's tough to forget the past when fairy messengers won't leave her be, matter how many magical boundaries are put in place to keep them away.When Tanya arrives to spend the summer at the mar, she tices that Rowan is acting strangely and becomes determined to find out what she's hiding. As Rowan sets out on a risky secret quest, those she is working with soon begin to vanish one by one -- each in a way that is symbolic of the Thirteen Treasures. With time running out, will Tanya be able to prevent the past from consuming Rowan altogether?In this stunning finale to the 13 Treasures Trilogy, Michelle Harrison delivers a dark tale of mystery and adventure, set against a deliciously wicked fairy world.
- Author BiographyMichelle Harrison will have readers rethinking their preconceived notions of fairies in 13 Secrets. She is also the author of 13 Curses and 13 Treasures, which won the prestigious Waterstone's Children's Book Prize. The 13 Treasures Trilogy was inspired by Michelle's extensive research on fairy lore and her love of classic children's books. Michelle lives in Oxfordshire, England.
- Author(s)Dr Michelle Harrison
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series Title13 Treasures Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.