All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe powerful story of one woman's search for happiness and fulfillment in modern-day America. After moving to the United States from Canada, a free-spirited young woman rejects the status quo and embarks on a journey to discover what it means to be truly happy and fulfilled in the Land of Opportunity. Her 13-year search spans half a dozen states, a bunch of fearless adventures, and ever-increasing crises, divisions, turmoil, and discontent. Through it all, she holds on to her fearless pursuit of happiness and fulfillment against ever-decreasing odds. 13 Years in America is a moving personal journey and a sharp, hard look at the American Dream.
- Author BiographyMelanie's first book, 13 Years in America, is a powerful story of the modern search for happiness. Through her writing, Melanie not only shares her perspective and insights, but also welcomes readers into an exploration of important, relevant topics and issues. The effect is a delightful mixture of entertainment, reflection, and impact that is both refreshing and enjoyable. Melanie's work is described as moving, heartwarming, and important.
- Author(s)Melanie Steele
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.