All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTo celebrate our thirteenth anniversary, we put together this compilation of work from our authors and artists. It's a super cheapo deal so you can check out things in our catalog that you may have missed or find your new favorite artist. With something from virtually everyone we've published before and new work from Al Burian, Liz Baillie, Keith Rosson, John Isaacson, Nate Beaty, Cristy Road, Michael Hoerger, and others! What more could you want for just $1?
- Author BiographyJoe Biel is a writer, designer, filmmaker, teacher, activist, and founder of Microcosm Publishing, Cantankerous Titles, and co-founder of the Portland Zine Symposium. He tours with his films on the Dinner and Bikes program and has been featured in the Time Magazine, Publisher s Weekly, Utne Reader, Portland Mercury, Oregonian, Broken Pencil, Readymade, Punk Planet, Profane Existence, and Maximum Rocknroll.
- Author(s)Dylan Galyan-Wilkerson
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.