All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo with God and Fight Like the Devil. The remarkable new vel by Britain's master storyteller, which culminates at the Battle of Poitiers. 1356: France stands alert to danger. The English army, victorious at the battle of Crecy and led by the Black Prince, is invading and the French are hunting them down. The bloodiest battles of the Hundred Years War are yet to be fought. Thomas of Hookton, an English archer, becomes trapped with his outnumbered army. And here, near the town of Poitiers, an extraordinary confrontation will ignite one of the greatest battles of all time.
- Author BiographyBernard Cornwell was born in London, raised in Essex and worked for the BBC for eleven years before meeting Judy, his American wife. Denied an American work permit he wrote a novel instead and has been writing ever since. He and Judy divide their time between Cape Cod and Charleston, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Bernard Cornwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps (black and white)
- Weight410 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.