All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in Atlanta, Georgia in the 80's was full of fun, friendship and lots of adventures for me and my siblings. Especially on Oak Street! Even though we weren't rich we learned how to take what we had and have fun. Whether we were playing restaurant, making mud pies and barbecue chicken out of sticks and dirt; or playing monster chase games, or even taking turns riding on one bike, there was never a dull moment for us kids.
- Author(s)Lovely Whitmore
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.