All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by jazz musician Bob Mintzer, 14 Jazz & Funk Etudes presents practice and performance aids and explanations in a variety of jazz and funk styles. In addition, the books include a CD containing combo accompaniment that's ideal for practice sessions.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.