About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 150 chicken recipes for all occasions, from simple stir-fries and grills to substantial pies and casseroles. Every recipe comes with step-by-step how-to information and a glorious photograph of the finished dish. Discover the exciting flavours of chicken dishes from around the world, including Japanese Udon Pot, Cannelloni al For, Chicken Peri-peri and Stir-fried Crispy Duck. Make the most of poultry's low fat content with versions of classics that won't affect your waistline. The book offers easy-to-follow instructions on how to bone, joint and carve a chicken, spatchcock a poussin, and make delicious stock and gravy. 150 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes provides inspiration for all occasions whether you are preparing a midweek supper or entertaining. Those on a low-fat diet are also catered for with a section devoted to delicious recipes that won't pile on the pounds. As well as tempting recipes 150 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes includes essential information about different cuts of chicken and turkey, and a useful techniques section shows you how to prepare them for cooking. With its easily accessible text, colour photographs and fabulous selection of recipes 150 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes is perfect for every cook.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson has been responsible for a very successful series of mini-cookbooks. For this volume, she has brought together classic recipes that reflect the versatility and range of chicken dishes from a team of leading cookery writers. Valerie Ferguson's published works include Cooking For One (Southwater); Pasta: 500 Recipes (Lorenz Books); The Chilli Cookbook (Southwater); The Vegetarian Cookbook (Lorenz Books) and 10-Minute Recipes (Southwater).
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note180 Photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.