All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to energise and rejuvenate with simple every day yoga techniques Fully illustrated with 100 black and white photographs, this book will be a comprehensive guide to simple 15 minute yoga routines which can be done at any time of the day - essential for busy people with little time to exercise. As well as introducing the principles of yoga, its benefits and how it works, it will also include: - Energising Postures - Grounding Postures - Opening Postures - Rejuvenating Postures - Meditation These postures will be combined into easy 15 minute practices. The book will also look at the emotional and physical factors of the practice of yoga - relaxation, sex, pregnancy, diet, fitness, sleep, breath awareness.
- Author BiographyGodfrey Devereux was the Yoga Director of the Life Centre in Kensington, London for three years before moving to Ibiza to run the Windfire Yoga Retreat centre.
- Author(s)Godfrey Devereux
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/08/2003
- Content Note(100 b/w photos)
- Weight390 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.