All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1954 - Stockton, California Kwing Uncle Sam is about to come kcking, twenty-one year old Jimmy Franks saves the government the cost of a stamp and preemptively enlists in the Navy. He loads up on stationery and pens, and with a heavy heart kisses his lovely bride good-bye. Leaving his precious Suzy is the hardest thing he's ever had to do. Pregnant and left alone to deal with their feuding families, Suzy Franks is heartbroken when Jimmy ships out for the Mariana Islands. Kwing Guam is considered safe and that she will eventually be able to join him, offers her little solace. Suzy's mettle is put to the test. Her husband's letters of love brings comfort, but 15 W. Gibson is a lonely place without him.
- Author BiographyAubree Lane lives in the beautiful foothills of Northern California with her husband, two wonderful sons, and her super special peek-a-poo named, Tanner. Her motto: Write Until Your Butt Hurts, And Your Eyes Are Crossed.
- Author(s)Aubree Lane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.