Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to smile all the way to the bank.No longer are wit and business mutually exclusive. Roger has tapped into something very important: How to make home finance, which is inherently dull, interesting and fun. Roger talks to us, t at us. He shows us how to choose the right mortgage while serving up the facts and rules with a generous helping of humor. One might even call it business entertainment. You will quickly learn that the mortgage industry is t the 30 year fixed loan. It is just one of the loans available and t the best one in any circumstance. You will understand, finally, what the phrase 30 years is a sentence, t a loan. Prepare yourself to learn and laugh your way through this thoroughly enjoyable book!
- Author(s)Roger Schlesinger
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.