All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnything goes in 150 Fun Things to Doodle--a comprehensive and interactive doodling experience for young artists-in-training. Featuring a wide range of popular subjects--from jungle animals, sea life, and pets to robots, tools, and even musical instruments--children will enjoy learning to draw in a new, interactive way thanks to engaging step-by-step lessons and fun creativity prompts. From doodling favorite animals and stylizing everyday objects to designing illustrative layouts and writing character storylines, aspiring artists will find loads of artistic inspiration as they work through the pages of this colorful, engaging, and interactive doodle journal. While step-by-step drawing lessons demonstrate how easy it is to render whimsical and quirky versions of traditional animals and objects, creative direction and prompts open young artists to a doodled world of their own imagination, including drawing their own galaxy and designing their own robot. Throughout the book, lots of open practice pages and doodling areas invite artists to further explore their creativity and develop their own drawing and doodling techniques. 150 Fun Things to Doodle is approachable to artists of all skill levels and is sure to foster a lifelong love for doodling and drawing. Contents include: Doodling What you See, Wild Animals, Sea Life, Creatures with Wings, Pets & Other Furry Friends, Quirky Gadgets, Science & Space Exploration, Building Tools, Stuff you Find at Home, and more!
- Author BiographyMore than 85 years ago, Walter Foster--a well-known artist, instructor, and collector--began producing art instruction books from his home in Laguna Beach, CA. He originally wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed them himself. Although Walter passed away in 1981 at the age of 90, his legacy continues in a growing product line. Walter Foster Publishing now provides how-to books and kits to millions of enthusiastic artists worldwide who enjoy the rewards of learning how to draw and paint. People who have never before picked up a paintbrush or drawing pencil have discovered their artistic talents through his easy-to-follow instruction books.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note200
- Weight567 g
- Width222 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.