All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis carefully selected collection of 150 powerful winning handicapping systems is collected from the best and most powerful horse racing systems from around the world, a veritable mother lode of gold for horse bettors. This carefully selected collection of 150 winning handicapping strategies is collected from the best and most powerful horse racing systems from around the world, a veritable motherlode of gold for horse bettors. Horseplayers get a full array of systems on speed, weight, two-year-olds, handicap races, allowances, claimers, and even money management. The book is perfect for bettors of all skill levels and styles.
- Author BiographyThe Gambler s Book Club in Las Vegas, one of the most famous gaming institutions in the world (since 1964), is the reigning authority on gambling publications with more than 200 specialty gaming books published through its publishing arm, GBC Press.
- Author(s)Gambler's Book Club Press
- PublisherCardoza Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.